Thanks much for stopping in!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Favorite Band: Panic! At The Disco

Easy enough to say. The lead singer, Brendon Urie--okay, maybe he's(almost) the only one in the band anymore--has a voice much like mine. I can replicate Mad As Rabbits, Do You Know What I'm Seeing?, She Had The World, and The Piano Knows Something I Don't. Some of the songs are in here. All the songs are nonsense, too. Pas de Cheval talks about


It's the greatest thing that's yet to have happened
Imagine knowing me
It's the greatest thing you'd ever imagine
But you'll never know until you're there
No, you'll never know until you're there


Odd, eh? But I made a bag, and I'm planning on embroidering 'Panic! at the Disco' on it... And adding little snippets from The Piano Knows Something I Don't on it. So, know you know what I sound like. And that I'm a girl. *headdesk*

No comments:

Post a Comment